#Datavault Conference Filling up!
News! Great News!
We have over 60 people registered for the conference now, and only room for 40 more!!
- Kent Graziano is bringing Chi Gung exercises to our conference! Check out the modified agenda!
- Nols Ebersohn is presenting Data As An Asset with Metadata and Glossaries, and a story about Ontologies and Taxonomies.. You don’t want to miss this one, it’s a REAL CUSTOMER CASE STUDY.
- We just got word: a major government contractor has agreed to present Data Vault and how it’s being leveraged… You WILL NOT see this ANYWHERE else in the world. This is a ONE TIME opportunity to see what the US Government is using the Data Vault for…
- SnowflakeDB is joining Talend for the Hands-On Session! That’s right! You will be experiencing Talend On SnowflakeDB in the CLOUD with Data Vault!! An incredible mix.
- AnalytixDS is bringing their A-Game with tons of new enhancements and amazing new generation tools for Data Vault 2.0!
- WhereScape is bringing their automation tool with hundreds of updates over the past few months. Come see what the buzz is all about!!
There are simply TOO MANY good things going on at this conference, you do not want to miss this.
MANAGEMENT: We have several presentations that address Management concerns, value propositions, positioning, and WHY. Including Tamara Dull’s Keynote on Big Data, and Data Lakes.
This years conference is ON FIRE, reserve your seat, because once they are gone, THEY’RE GONE!!!
See you all there,
Posted March 30, 2017 in: Event by dvmaster