I am a certified Data Vault 2.0 Trainer with over 10 years experience implementing Data Vault Enterprise Data Warehouses. I have over 20 years experience in Information Integration and Governance.
– Solution Architecture: design, frameworks, systems of business intelligence, Big Data.
– Data Vault 2.0: training, standards, modelling, automation, data lakes and methodology.
– Master Data Management: co-existent registries, transactional master data applications and master data governance and processes.
– Information Integration: ETL tools, data streaming, data replication, middleware.
– Non-Invasive Data Governance: Enterprise Business Glossary, Data Catalogues, Data Profiling, Data Stewardship, Domain Stewardship, Data Quality Scorecards, Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities.
IBM Information Champion
An expert at helping companies get the most out of the IBM InfoSphere suite of products:
– DataStage, Business Glossary, Information Governance Catalog, FastTrack, Information Analyzer, Discovery and the metadata driven approach to accelerated software development.
– Solution architecture for InfoSphere MDM, Guardium and Optim products.
– Big Data Architect with experience in data discovery, Hadoop, IoT, real time analytics and Data Warehouse augmentation.
– Data Management and database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, Db2, Informix, Redshift and NoSQL.